Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 1 for a clinical dietitian position for the Saint Francis Hospital system. Work time may be split between the Memphis and Bartlett locations. Our Memphis location is a 519 bed full service hospital and Bartlett is a 196 bed acute care hospital. Both offer a broad spectrum of quality medical services, including the specialized services of cardiac care, joint replacement, critical care, maternity, and bariatric surgery to the residents of Memphis and the Mid-South.
We are seeking an entry level dietitian with 0-1 year of experience. Some job responsibilities will include:
- Covering medical, surgical, telemetry, critical care, LTAC, and the bariatric clinic as needed
- Development and implementation of evidence based practice for all hospital inpatients and outpatients
- Participation in multidisciplinary meetings, providing recommendations for medical nutrition therapy
- Candidates will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills, have a proven track record of proactive interaction with the medical team and be an outstanding team player.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate good time management skills and the ability to work in both a team and autonomous environment.
- Prior experience with electronic charting is a plus
- Licensure in the state of Tennessee is required. Current registration with CDR is preferred, but must be obtained within 1 year.
For more information about working as a dietitian for Sodexo visit www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Opening 9/1818: Baptist Memorial- Memphis
Send resumes to: Christie Griffin (Christie.Griffin@bmhcc.org)
Job Posting is free to all MAND members via MAND Email Blast and on the MAND website. This is one of the perks of MAND membership. Submit the form below to request a job posting.
If you would like to post a job and are not a MAND member, there is a cost of $150 for 3 months. This includes your ad in the MAND Email Blast as well. You can either write a check to MAND and mail it to our treasurer or utilize the PayPal option below.